• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

FS - Roccat Valo Gaming Keyboard - BNIB

capri-boy

Roccat Valo gaming KB - I bought this to replace my Logitech G15, which was playing up, which subsequently turned out to be a driver issue and so was easily resolved once discovered.  The Valo was never opened and by this time it was too late to return so I kept it as a backup.  Fast forward and the G15 is still going strong, and I rarely game so this might as well go.  I went for Roccat on recommendation and as I've been using one of there wireless gaming mice for years which has been superb, with build quality like Losi' compared to Logitech's FTX. 

This sold on Amazon for around £80, highest price was £90 and lowest when in clearance was £60 (which I paid).  Pics below inc library pic and actual kb.  I'd like £50 ono please, plus postage and fees if you want to Paypal goods.  Looking at current offerings this blows away the current Logitech budget gaming kb at £55.

Not really looking for any trades, but you never know!  Inbox me if you've something in mind.

valo.thumb.jpg.0a70b294c08776d6980505618

24732164672_540623fdb4_o.jpg

24223180213_51b763ece6_o.jpg