• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

HTC M8 (SOLD)

Alex97

Hello, up for sale is my replacement HTC M8 that looks to be brand new. It was sent to me as a replacement due to HTC not being able to sort the problems out on my original one. It was bought though Carphone Warehouse and on the geeck square box it said new so I'd assume that it was a new device. 

The phone it in as new condition and I've updated it to the latest version of android (6 and sense 7). I'd used an m8 for the last 18 months and found it to be a pleasure to use but while the phone was away I updated my contract so I now have a no need for this phone.

This is a link to the spec of the phone...

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_

Price wise I'm looking for £120 posted + fees, this is around the same price as eBay but its in as new condition. It will come in the original HTC box and I will also include a charger and dot view case, the case has a small crack on one of the tabs (this could be fixed.)

20160206_105324_zps05quw2xr.jpg

20160206_105344_zps0cowssrz.jpg

20160206_105455_zpsxecdrasn.jpg

20160206_105521_zpsz7zukdva.jpg

Please feel free to make me an offer, if this doesn't sell quickly then I will be listing it on eBay.

Edited by alex97