• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

freeprawn racin leeds

mickturnip

9 minutes ago, Carpmart said:
10 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Turpin... Why do post so many blank posts?  You make a thread/subject really hard to read!

I struggle like hell .sorry .av spent 3-4 hours tryin to put a pic on here and i just cant do it lol

Nige knows prices. I'll contact him and let him know you'd still like the pipe. He doesn't bear grudges, life's too short and we are all after the same goal, having FUN with big boys toys. :035:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Carpmart said:

Turpin... Why do post so many blank posts?  You make a thread/subject really hard to read!

He may be having a simular problem to me if I quote someone the next post I make in that thread has the quote box in and you can't delete it but you can delete the text in the box the problem comes and goes so your posts seem to be blank quotes as above 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, andy and dan said:

He may be having a simular problem to me if I quote someone the next post I make in that thread has the quote box in and you can't delete it but you can delete the text in the box the problem comes and goes so your posts seem to be blank quotes as above 

Yeah mine does same have to post it to come out of it lol

1 hour ago, Noj said:

Nige knows prices. I'll contact him and let him know you'd still like the pipe. He doesn't bear grudges, life's too short and we are all after the same goal, having FUN with big boys toys. :035:

Thats perfect fella .let me know if it comes in monday and i will phone and pay