• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Is a Different body for Losi 5ive of interest? I think I've found some

Carpmart

Ive been chatting to a guy in Canada who makes some Rally Lexan bodies in 2mm material, for the Losi 5.  I've been looking for something different to run on one or more of my Losi's for a while so I'm quite excited.

The postage for one item is very high from Canada, so was looking to see if a group buy would be viable?

I think these will come in at less than £100 to your door.

Please can I have a 'show of hands' for those that would be interested and then those who express interest, we can work out exact numbers and a price etc.

Interested so far:

Carpmart

Supersavage

?

?

12656403_1691400431102576_764643369_o.jp

12656311_1691400447769241_55254352_o.jpg

12675231_1691400444435908_1859801187_o.j

Edited by Carpmart

It runs with the standard Losi cage, not the mini one though Noj.  I'm unclear on the offset issue with standard arms yet?  I was thinking of extending the wheel arches, like I've done on many a full size car in the past.  Also not sure on if the standard format and rear bumpers fit under these shells yet!  

Just by way of an update on this.  Nige at Freeprawn has kindly agreed that he would stock these for us all.  I know the first few are due to be shipped to him soon.  Will shout up as soon as they arrive.....

Edited by Carpmart
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Freeprawn said:

Want some more good news?

Horizon have just decreased the prices of the bits you need to convert a 5ive T to a 5ive WRC by about half!!  Which is nice :)

Nige.

Can you order me some mini driveshafts then Nige, I've got the arms and turnbuckles already! :)