• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fid dragon hammer vs kraken vekta

sean-vrs

So the shop took deposits but didn't bother to even order any stock that's messed up. Mayb he's under water and couldn't afford to order has hopes of making big at bash fest If he's going for sales. I'm sure going to bash wouldn't be more important that securing two high end sales. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you read the written review of the KV.5, by the guy who ran it at the US track (a couple of videos doing the rounds), you'll read that during an afternoon racing (not hard bashing) it chewed up 2x sets of rear bearings. The first set they put down to probable hard use by other reviewers, but the replacement second set only lasted a few circuits....

Seems that it was a preproduction model and the production versions will ship with 'some shims and spacers'...

Me thinks that Jason may have done you guys a favour, better to wait until the car has been on release for a while and the kinks ironed out before dropping £1.5k on an untried and tested model ?

That said, the KV.5 appeals to me more than the DH.

So, I said this back in February, So how has my feeling panned out.

I know nothing about this car, And won't pretend to, But am I the only one that has the feeling this car is gonna be a lemon, I have no vested interest ever way, So hope it's not, But just get the feeling that Kraken have bitten off more than they can chew, Gone from making hopups and a dam ugly roll cage, To a full car kit.

Delays can be looked at two ways, They want to get it right first time and will keep holding it back, Or they are chasing there tails and fighting fires, With problems raising there heads every five minutes. I may not have a clue what I'm talking about, Like I said, Just a feeling.