• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Fid dragon hammer vs kraken vekta

sean-vrs

Is it just me or the video content, but not really getting that excited looking at the performance of the FID, on these. All the hype was building to this breakthrough in performance and handling, but it doesn't look like it handles much different from a 5ive.

Has this got the zenoah 32cc in it aswell ?

Is there any footage of the this against the Vecta V5 or are they basically very similar, weight and donkey size.

I think that would involve them being on sale first. FID I think is Chinese or from that part of the world and Kraken is in the States. To me at least it's not just about performance but they do the scale thing really well. The Vekta in a 5ive cage and shell looks fantastic. 

6 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

The Bart 33.8cc has been born,

20160208_120733-1_zpsxyifdgrw.jpg

Bartolone have modded the transfer ports unlike the ESP race head which was only ported, so this should be a animal 

Kraken need to hurry up and release it before I spend the rest of Vekta funds :lol: 

Wooooooow !

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

I already had the crankcase, carb, clutch housing etc, I've just added the head, stroker crank and cover, I reckon if you priced all the parts up you are looking at around £600+ 

When these Vekta's drop, yours is going to make mine look like a Tonka toy isn't it !  :D 

10 minutes ago, HYPER-BOY said:

I got to pick the engine wisely.. I might go for a standard engine and change the head and internals..  Or go for one of the Pro MX 320's... I'd have to find out if that would be any good though as been out of the Petrol game for a while now.

I would start with a standard engine and then mod it as you get used to power