• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Oil

ROBSTER 1992

On 11/26/2015, 9:49:36, ROBSTER 1992 said:

I see on one of these post that Rover man is running motul oil Ian Oddie Ex world champion and engine tuning legend is recommended it that is probably the best.

30 minutes ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:

Is putoline oil good oil

And is motul good oil.

Which is the best guys I want to use the best oil you can get.

You already have the answer..But

Motul

Putoline

Castrol A 747

Will all be fine just get whats easiest to find. What oil have you been using ????

Hang on a minuet....

You started a thread asking for advice. Long time members have given you there advice and you choose to ignore it.

Yes you can do what you like as its your car.

I would advise winding your neck in or you'll be looking for a new forum 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ROBSTER 1992 said:

Okay fine won't be on this forum anymore you guys are full of Sh#t and don't no nothing it's a complete waste of time on here you guys don't know what your talking about.

And no I won't wind my neck in how rude.

Pretty sure between the collective, we know most things fella :good:

• Like 1

Okay fine won't be on this forum anymore you guys are full of Sh#t and don't no nothing it's a complete waste of time on here you guys don't know what your talking about.

Thanks for the insult. 9 years racing Large scale at National level means nothing then i suppose lol.

Thanks for the insult. 9 years racing Large scale at National level means nothing then i suppose lol.

No not saying that I just get the impression that nobody knows what they are talking about.

I am not going to have a argument with all you guys I'm a nice guy deep down everyone's different and I don't like to make enemies I like to stay positive and have no negative thoughts and I like to SMILE MORE as Romanatwood says.

I don't want to fall out with you guys I'm just saying what I think.

But your the one asking the question. Were giving you the answers but your saying were wrong

or dont know what were talking about. 

Were trying to help you but it seems you dont like the answers. This forum as some very knowledgeable large scale members