• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Pro-Spline HD Axles (Front or Rear) to fit the Revo & Summit

53HRA

Pro-Line is proud to introduce the pre-assembled Pro-Spline HD Axles for the Front and Rear of the E-Revo and Summit!

Made from Hardened Black Oxide coated Steel, the Pro-Spline drive shafts have a true 6-sided spline that slides smoothly throughout the suspension travel without having to worry about stripping out like the stock plastic drive shafts. The pins are held in place by fully surrounded steel springs and M3 set screws on both ends to handle extreme performance.

If you are looking for the Ultimate drive shaft Upgrade for your Traxxas Truck then look no further than the Pro-Spline HD Axles brought to you by Pro-Line!

medium.6274-00.jpg.560d5ca8cdc7133ffd960

medium.6274-00-2.jpg.6e5d5d879176fda427b

medium.6274-00-3.jpg.7b1cfab6c47c4fedc71

Source: Proline! :)

It looks like they ripped mip off. Didn't proline use mips on their first pro kits. I'm sure the pro buggy at least had mips included. 

If these are £65 pair then I would still use mips if I couldn't find use traxxas cvds. 

But agree new options is always good. I miss my revo more than anything I've sold on. Maybe if the erevo drops it's price when xmaxx takes over ill get one.