• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Proline Desert Eagle

TWINSET

3463-00.jpg

This is a Desert Eagle Clear Body. Transform your short course truck into a fire-breathing, road-crushing 1970’s muscle car with the all-new Pro-Line Desert Eagle Body! Featuring incredible details like a supercharged V8 rising out of the hood, zoomie side pipes and twin roof & deck spoilers, the Desert Eagle is sure to turn heads whether you’re out bashing or at the track.

The Desert Eagle lets you deck out your SC truck in two completely different styles:

Use the desert grunge style decals to create a post-apocalyptic war machine complete with gnarly off-road tires (see below), light bars, jacked up rear body posts, or whatever else your imagination can conjure up.

If dirt and grunge aren’t your style, outfit your ride like the muscle car of your dreams. Use the included street rod style decals, slam the body posts down and tackle the street with 2.8” wheels (see below).

Bring some muscle to your SC: get your Pro-Line Desert Eagle today!

Note: This body is wider than a standard short course body and the track width will need to be adjusted to fit your kit.

Staggered Setup: To get the aggressive, jacked-up look, use a 2.2”/3.0” Short Course wheel on the front and 2.8” wheel on the rear following these guidelines:
2.2"/3.0" Front-  You will need to have ProTrac arms (or arms that are 103mm in length) and pair with Slash® Rear Wheels (not ProTrac) to increase the front track width of your truck.  

2.8” Rear – Use Electric Stampede/Rustler Rear wheels (photos shown feature the Interco TSL SX Super Swamper pre-mounts) to increase the track width of your truck. Add in any of our 2.8” Monster tires the gnarlier the better.

2.8" Street setup - If you have stock arms, use the Stampede® 4x4 offset 2.8" wheels ( F-11 or Desperado ). If you have ProTrac arms, use the Electric Stampede® Rear 2.8" Wheels ( F-11 or Desperado ). Street tires available: Road Rage 2.8” Pre-Mounted with F-11 or Dirt Hawg 2.8" Tires.

Part No. 3463-00 | Desert Eagle

3463-00-1.jpg

3463-00-2.jpg

3463-00-3.jpg

3463-00-6.jpg

3463-00-7.jpg

3463-00-8.jpg

3 minutes ago, .AJ. said:

The Blitz is the same size as any other full sized 1/10 sc....

Yeah, but I tried fitting a Bug shell to mine and gave up, too many alterations needed to make it work. 

OK, a few serious thoughts, when the Rat Rod shell first came out, I was blown away. So much so, that I bought one and had it sprayed by Outlaw Graphics to look just like the Proline pictures. It's a thing of beauty, I've still got it. Yet I've never used it. It looks great, but you have to remove the bumpers to fit it, that or trim large swathes of it away so that it fits around the bumpers. 

null_zps52e9553_edit_1410878820317.jpg

A thing of beauty! But removing the bumpers (for me) was a no no. I guess my point is shells that are great looking don't always make for great practical use. Form over function? 

They do make some nice looking shelfers.

But if you consider how much they tend to cost, plus the cost of getting them sprayed and then if you add your own little details to them, it does seem a bit of a waste of money to watch some plastic go crack lol.

Nice looking shell that though.

Definitely prefer yours though Cap'ain Tuggles :gap: