• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Yet another update...

Nick

Posts are still missing. For example. http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/204310-3d-printing-discussion/?page=13#comment-2224706

Once on that page for a short time I get a box saying "18 new replies" But they are not visable.

On the main page it shows someone having the latest reply, but it still shows as mine.

[Edit] Nevermind, I put a reply in and it updated, even though I cleared cache ect.

Edited by Vr5fx

8 minutes ago, Noj said:

Ha, emoji are there again, although not under the emoji icon, but under the link icon. Cheers Nick :lol:

Yep I'm looking in to that, no idea why but all the toolbar buttons are wrong!

3 minutes ago, Vr5fx said:

Posts are still missing. For example. http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/204310-3d-printing-discussion/?page=13#comment-2224706

Once on that page for a short time I get a box saying "18 new replies" But they are not visable.

On the main page it shows someone having the latest reply, but it still shows as mine.

[Edit] Nevermind, I put a reply in and it updated, even though I cleared cache ect.

This was just an issue from earlier but should start "fixing its self" now. :)

• Like 1

The Activity needs a guide writing, I just have so little time to do it! If anyone has some spare time to experiment and write up how it works I'd be really grateful! As it's a powerful tool.

Back to top... will be back, soon! Hehe.

Thanks guys, what a nightmare it has all been but don't worry, the worst is over! Big version updates usually have a lot of issues at the start.

Sooooo......aside from clicking on a recent topic title to read it, where does one actually view the Forum??? Clicking the 'Forum' button only shows me the Home Page now??????

Hmmmm.....now I can view them???

Confused somewhat:huh:

Edited by Noj