• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

froggy's vorza

Very nice Mr F.

Have you not thought about a Tekin combo?  About the same price to your door as your combo above.

7 days it took for mine and no customs :) (they gift it and say it's worth $10).

Just a thought :)

http://www.rcmart.com/gen2-brushless-system-combo-4038-t8gen2-motor-2250kv-p-56187.html?cPath=1100_1252

• Like 3

Very nice Mr F.

Have you not thought about a Tekin combo?  About the same price to your door as your combo above.

7 days it took for mine and no customs :) (they gift it and say it's worth $10).

Just a thought :)

http://www.rcmart.com/gen2-brushless-system-combo-4038-t8gen2-motor-2250kv-p-56187.html?cPath=1100_1252

That's would be awesome, but I'm not sure it would fit the motor mount, it think you are stuck with Castle motors or a few different Leopards

• Like 2

I will look around to see if the tekin will fit, if it does then I might just get it

Atm I can't afford it just yet so on a look out for a cheap one to tie me over

Vorzas are known to be a tank Jim :)

Edited by froggy8
  • Like 1

That's would be awesome, but I'm not sure it would fit the motor mount, it think you are stuck with Castle motors or a few different Leopards

Ahh you know what that totally slipped my mind if it would fit or not! - but I didn't know they were specific to Castle etc, suppose it makes sense as HPI rebrand them for their own electrics anyway :)

I will look around to see if the tekin will fit, if it does then I might just get it

Atm I can't afford it just yet so on a look out for a cheap one to tie me over

Vorzas are known to be a tank him :)

If I was you, i'd wait - as hard as it is!

Put the money towards the one you really want.

• Like 2