• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

froggy's vorza

11 minutes ago, froggy8 said:

lol since i got it, i have only used it 3-4 times. its too good to get it wrecked dont you think?

Agreed. Guess that's why I'm converting one of my D812's :lol:. Couldn't be bothered with nitro as it happened, now I've a ton of nitro based stuff sat in boxes :rolleyes: 

5 hours ago, dazp1976 said:

Agreed. Guess that's why I'm converting one of my D812's :lol:. Couldn't be bothered with nitro as it happened, now I've a ton of nitro based stuff sat in boxes :rolleyes: 

I don't have any nitros left, but i do miss them.

4 hours ago, Carpmart said:

I'm after a Vorza, see wanted advert, so let me know if your up for selling please dude?

Hi carpmart mate, i really don't know if i want to sell it, i know for a fact i will regret it if i sell it sorry.

7 minutes ago, sean-vrs said:

Put it on a shelf, it dosnt eat anything and come back to it when your ready, it will save a whole load of regret and money in the long run

Lol it's spent most of it's life on the shelf. Definitely know i will regret selling it. I guess it's happened to most of us. 

• 5 weeks later...

there a great car, gotta keep an eye on the rear outter bloody hinge pins popping out, http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobbywing-ezrun-max8-combo-with-twin-deans/rc-car-products/397267 is what i use in mine, at the moment it has a 21t pinion and 44t centre spur with on road tires and it is cray crazy fast on 6s and you gotta keep a good control on the throttle as its easy to bloody wheelie

56 minutes ago, just rolling said:

there a great car, gotta keep an eye on the rear outter bloody hinge pins popping out, http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hobbywing-ezrun-max8-combo-with-twin-deans/rc-car-products/397267 is what i use in mine, at the moment it has a 21t pinion and 44t centre spur with on road tires and it is cray crazy fast on 6s and you gotta keep a good control on the throttle as its easy to bloody wheelie

lol that is the same gearing as mine but i darent use 6s on that gearing as i think its too high, i might try it though. only tried 4s and i thought its quite quick on that. what temp did you get on 6s? on the motor and esc?

I really dont know sorry, only use it on colder evenings or keep the shell off if its a little  warm out there, just used on tarmac aswell to try help it cool ish lol, bmx track the odd times on 4s. I have a arrma typhon i tend to use for off road on 4s, the vorza is a bloody rocket tho and my mate has the same so they look mental on the tarmac

26 minutes ago, just rolling said:

I really dont know sorry, only use it on colder evenings or keep the shell off if its a little  warm out there, just used on tarmac aswell to try help it cool ish lol, bmx track the odd times on 4s. I have a arrma typhon i tend to use for off road on 4s, the vorza is a bloody rocket tho and my mate has the same so they look mental on the tarmac

no problem mate :) 

need to do a video of this soon

• Like 1

find a nice piece of quiet road, put a 6s in and freakin enjoy lol now its cold out there, most of the time we just use the worn down original wheels and tires and keep waiting for them to fly off as you can imagine, they are deffo slicks now

1 hour ago, just rolling said:

Get captured pins mate. Popping problems will be all gone ;) 

Front & Rear outer hinge pins, Hobao  #H90028 or Hpi  #68184. Front will need a washer added as well.

Front inner, HPI  #109848 + m3 nut.

Rear inner, Ofna/Team C  #T08780 or #60756 + m4 nut.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, just rolling said:

find a nice piece of quiet road, put a 6s in and freakin enjoy lol now its cold out there, most of the time we just use the worn down original wheels and tires and keep waiting for them to fly off as you can imagine, they are deffo slicks now

im going to keep it on 4s for now. i prefer offroad, i have a big park opposite my house :) 

8 minutes ago, dazp1976 said:

Front & Rear outer hinge pins, Hobao  #H90028 or Hpi  #68184. Front will need a washer added as well.

i dont use the car enough for the pins to fall out :D 

Edited by froggy8
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, dazp1976 said:

ah magic, thank u very much, al order now

I'm still wanting a vorza hopefully a roller in same condition you got was it used or new? 

It's been over a year since my last build so i can justify another now lol. But choosing what savage flux is another.  I've just got a new phone now tho so it'll have to wait abit more. 

I've been looking at the hyper 10tt too that looks perfect for bmx tracking but Idk if it's well supported now.  

10tt would be power but not hurt the track getting me complaints lol. Like my baja will.  

6 hours ago, RCbutcher said:

I'm still wanting a vorza hopefully a roller in same condition you got was it used or new? 

It's been over a year since my last build so i can justify another now lol. But choosing what savage flux is another.  I've just got a new phone now tho so it'll have to wait abit more. 

I've been looking at the hyper 10tt too that looks perfect for bmx tracking but Idk if it's well supported now.  

10tt would be power but not hurt the track getting me complaints lol. Like my baja will.  

i got my vorza around 90 percent new as roller, its still the same now as i have only used it 4 times if that lol

i really liked my hyper 10tt but the only thing that concerns me is the parts are hard to get by now.

had the vorza out today on 6s, its just so good once u get going then squeeze the trigger, so bloody fast / stupid but all fun, done the pins upgrade and it stayed in 1 piece after quite a fast roll

9 hours ago, just rolling said:

had the vorza out today on 6s, its just so good once u get going then squeeze the trigger, so bloody fast / stupid but all fun, done the pins upgrade and it stayed in 1 piece after quite a fast roll

got any pics of your vorza buddy?

Dont know how to get pics on here sorry, its all standard except hobbywing max8 esc and motor, plus boom racing alloy front and rear corners, now captured pins / bolted and standard shell with the stickers off. Running with original wheels and tires completly worn down and 21t pinion and 44t.