• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

RPM Spare Tire Carrier for the Traxxas Slash 2wd & 4x4

53HRA

Convert your favorite short course truck into a full-on desert truck with this cool and innovative Spare Tire Carrier for the Traxxas Slash 2wd & 4x4. Our Spare Tire Carrier is a simple add-on that allows you to bolt on two real spare tires to the back of the truck, perfectly mimicking many popular full-scale off-road desert trucks running in some of the toughest desert conditions out there.

The RPM Spare Tire Carrier consists of a frame and support structure built from the RPM blend of ultra tough and durable nylons so not only will your truck look scale, it

Dear Purcy,

I am writing to you with reference to a mis-advised comment which you posted on the popular RC enthusiasts forum, MSUK.

As manufacturers of aftermarket, superior plastic hop up components for many popular brands of RC vehicle, we have yet to bring to market, our cider powered, 100mph flatbed pickup. We wonder if, perhaps, you have received a recent concussion, rendering your memory of the TRAXXAS 100mph 'super car', the X01 a little hazy, confusing it with our prototype.

We at RPM consider all our clients as family and wish you a speedy (if not quite 100mph) recovery. I include some c-hubs, shock towers and bulkheads as a get well gift, perhaps you could fashion these into some form of head protection, lest you suffer further head related injuries? (NB:we were intending to send some grapes and a bottle of our very own RPMozade, however international air freight laws prevent this).

I look forward to your continued custom

Yours faithfully,

Bob Dobolina's brother

RPM

The US of A