• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Killerbody RC Horri-Bull 1/10 Crawler Body

Alex97

Killerbody-RC-Horri-Bull-Crawler-Body-1_

One of the newest bodies announced by Killerbody RC is the Horri-Bull 1/10 crawler body. The Horri-Bull was designed to fit vehicles like the Axial Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and can help give your truck a unique look. The body is available in clear, painted/finished, or as a finished body with light buckets. Several different pre-painted colors are available from Killerbody, as are numerous scale accessories to make it look just the way you want it to.

The body pictured above has a part number of #48336 and they are available right now. To see more pictures and get more details just hit up This Link over on the Killerbody website.

It's ok. I think that colour doesn't help it. I also think the front grill is a bit ugly. Other than that I don't mind it. In like a flaming bright orange I can see it sitting pretty well with some sponsor logos on it.