• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Hey guys, new to the hobby here. Built my Wraith a couple of months ago and have had loads of fun bashing it around locally at the woods and beach. I'm in the Ayrshire area and was wondering about meeting up with some other off-road enthusiasts. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2017 at 11:24, Bobb said:

Hey guys, new to the hobby here. Built my Wraith a couple of months ago and have had loads of fun bashing it around locally at the woods and beach. I'm in the Ayrshire area and was wondering about meeting up with some other off-road enthusiasts. 

Hi dude, there is a Facebook page called rc scale Scotland (cheek it out). A group of guy's are going to Beecraigs in West Lothian Bathgate tomorrow.

• 4 months later...
31 minutes ago, RcROB said:

Thanks buddy. Hope you and the family are all well.

Cheers, we are doing no bad....What RC's are you running nowadays?....anything fast or you still crawling/scaling..

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys long time no speak, not done much interms of rc sorta lost the spark but im gona try start things up when the weather gets warmer

got a leccie on-road (drifter??) for xmas, think its a tamiya, CF deck aluminium tower, hpi esc wwant pics?

• 1 month later...

hi lads 

Ayrshire radio controlled car club is having a open track day cost is £10 for the full day to use the onroad, offroad and drift track 

all electric club no nitro but worth a trip down 1/10th buggy/truck, vintage tamiya, touring car, m chassis, f1 and drift all under one roof 

if you  cant make it along on te 10th then we are also open on a monday and friday night 6.45pm till 9.45pm 

SATURDAY 10TH MARCH.jpg

• 2 years later...

I am in Scotland as well and used to go to Perth and Bathgate bmx track and meet up with Steff and his damm Marder lol ( still got a dent in my shin from that )

used to also run at Craigie Quarry near Dalmenny but unfortunately it got fenced of a number of years back :(

i dont use FB so that precludes me from checking those groups out

do these guys come on here at all ?

🍻

So Bathgate BMX is still on the go then cool

is it electric only or is nitro still a goer there ?

really had fun with the savage , the trophy truggy and st there 

does Steff still have that dammed Marder of his ?

When do they normally meet up ?

really need somewhere localish to run the cars/trucks lol 🍻

• 1 month later...