• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your drifter

antnee

pmsl,that is what it looks like but tbh im too much of a wuss to run the e30 shell while im drifting,it wears a mashed monte carlo shell normally,soon it will be an initial d liveried hpi trueno sprinter

img280_02022006083424_1_350.jpgimg280_02022006083424_2_350.jpg

img280_02022006083424_3_350.jpgimg280_02022006083424_4_350.jpg

Tamiya TB02r with a HPI 200mm S2000 shell in graphite grey. Carbon bonnet and boot, 6mm offset HPI TE37 rims wearing custom made drift rings, Carson aluminium spoiler, Carson brake disks, twin Yokomo exhausts.

Edited by biggusditchus
  • Like 2

p10101778ew.jpg

p10101718yt.jpg

kyosho alhpa pureten ep, fulkly ballraced,pvc wheels (not shown) purple heat sink,hpi 20t saturn motor (not shown),cyclone tc esc,acoms reciver, blue tc adjustble oil filled suspention,really low, foam bumper

still got loads to come as im making it purly for drift

and does that green shell come prepanted? and where do i get one :P

danny g

:ph34r:

• Like 1

No it comes clear and the stickers are an absolute pain to fit, to get them right. Modelsport should have them in stock along with others... Mazda Apex FD3S RX7, HKS Hiper S15 Silvia, Ae86, Mazda FC3S RX7, Silvia S15, Nissan 180sx, Blitz Skyline etc. They arent cheap at £35 but look cool.

Edited by biggusditchus

here's mine.

Tamiya TT01 chassis, its been fully ballraced, alloy propshaft, not sure what the gearing is but it wasnt standard :confused: Drift tyres are just black plastic drainpipe cut to size and slid over the original wheels and tyres, a spot of glue holds them in place. My plan is to fit some alloy dampers, alloy steering mech, and alloy hubs. Hopefullay also some different drvieshafts if thay are available

The shell is a lexus IS200 very badly painted but I needed something to practice with. I've got a Yokomo Apexi RX-7 shell waiting till I get half decent at drifting.

704551_31_full.jpg

704551_32_full.jpg

heres my old drifter

newaccordpics_0001.jpg

Honda Accord 98 (silly french named)

yoko mrc custome chassis

yoko V1 drift rings

Explorer 2 forward only esc

stock 540 motor/ aftermarket market

was a very lush thing too drive. i also slammed a silverado truck shell too fit the chassis and made it a lowrider drift truck

heres my old drifter

newaccordpics_0001.jpg

Honda Accord 98 (silly french named)

yoko mrc custome chassis

yoko V1 drift rings

Explorer 2 forward only esc

stock 540 motor/ aftermarket market

was a very lush thing too drive. i also slammed a silverado truck shell too fit the chassis and made it a lowrider drift truck

Thats nice aswell i love all of them

• 3 weeks later...