• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Looked at them longingly, sat in a puddle of sunshine in the conservatory... then promptly crawled back into bed till an hour ago.  Don't do sick often nd trust it to hit on the first child free sunny and warm day of the year.

Beat the Savage and Firestorm over the jumps at the BMX track. Savage suffered broken front and rear bumpers also front lower arm. Firestorm.....Nothing!

I got sick of changing broken front bumper parts/screws so I fitted a T-Bone front bumper and now no more breakages to my Savage.

I highly recommend fitting one to yours.

I got sick of changing broken front bumper parts/screws so I fitted a T-Bone front bumper and now no more breakages to my Savage.

I highly recommend fitting one to yours.

Any pics of yours? I had a screw snap in the front and the rear has snapped where it retains the hinge pins.

First run with my new (secondhand) Hyper SS cage its FAST running a 2100kv brushless on 2x 3s 5000 19t pinion

Tires are ballooning like anything and the motor running HOT so have ordered 14t and 16t pinion to see if that helps  

Took the hyper and the blackout to the quarry for a bash.

Hyper done well as usual.though I really should do the nut and bolt mod as swapping out broken hinge pins is becoming tiresome.

Beat the snot out of the blackout and just kept coming back for more.

Got some good slow-mo footage too.

Proof of snot beating....... :)

783CD733-2B63-417E-97F1-BBD3DD08D1CF_zps

Took the hyper and the blackout to the quarry for a bash.

Hyper done well as usual.though I really should do the nut and bolt mod as swapping out broken hinge pins is becoming tiresome.

Beat the snot out of the blackout and just kept coming back for more.

Got some good slow-mo footage too.

Proof of snot beating....... :)783CD733-2B63-417E-97F1-BBD3DD08D1CF_zps

Only the shell came back for more?

Only the shell came back for more?

Was on charge in the background.std hump pack only lasts for half a tank. Some parts of the shell never came back for more lol

B1ACDDF9-B177-4205-821C-B9A740BF62F1_zps

• Like 1

Decided to replace the damaged diff housing tonight. All went well, stripped everything, cleaned everything,transfered to new housing, greased everything, reassembled... loose axle! Stripped everything, diagnosed problem as a missing bearing, routed through bin full of left over dinner, found bearing, reassembled... perfect. Lesson learned tonight; check everything twice!