• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What did you do to your model today?

stretch

Firestorm 10T - Mesh checked and motor threadlocked, all shocks topped up and preload adjusted, PowerHD LF13 servo fitted and tested. Getting brown outs on fast steering but should be ok for my son to take it for its first run. Also made some body pin grips out of fuel tube and cable ties.

Firestorm Flux - PowerHD LF13 fitted, working perfectly. Nice servo for the money, plenty power and quick enough.

Savage - Went to fit skid plate and realised I had mounted the CD to low so off with the battery boxes and CD raised. All threadlocked and ready to bash!

Attempted to prise a sulking hex off using a flat head screwdriver - slipped, put the driver through my hand, looked at it, fainted and hit my head on the tiled kitchen floor.

Think I'll spend the rest of the day on the sofa.....beaten by a hex! :lol:

Attempted to prise a sulking hex off using a flat head screwdriver - slipped, put the driver through my hand, looked at it, fainted and hit my head on the tiled kitchen floor.

Think I'll spend the rest of the day on the sofa.....beaten by a hex! :lol:

I take it you mean a chair in A&E?

Reading it back, it's not as bad as it sounds - I'll be grand :)

Unless you never hear from me again............

Ok.  :shockingscary:

Swapped out the bent shock tower on the 7 for a straight one, chopped an end off the 8ight tray for a better fit