• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Axial Wraith vs. Axial SCX10? which one is better? or any other one?

hey guys, im thinking of buying me a new rc car and i thought about a monster truck or a shourt course but i think i prefer the rock crawling but just mudding and so.

i saw some videos on youtube from the axial scx10 and i think it looks very intresting.i also saw the axial wraith but this one isnt ou yet i think. these 2 cars are pretty cool but i also saw the maverick scout rc rock crawler but this one only costs 164 euro. i really dont know if this one is very bad quality and i really need your help.do you know any other modells?dou you have made good/bad experiences with these cars?PLEASE HELP :helpsmilie:

ths SCX10 is a great car mate, i had one n went every where with it, nothin stops them,

i wish i had neva sold it and iam lookin for a new one now but mite go for the axial ax10 this time

first thanks for the fast reply mate :rolleyes: yes it seems pretty good both in mudding and crawling. but is it 1/10 scale? on all the videos it looks very small.do you also know the maverick scout? this one is very cheap but i dont know if the quality is good too..but im perhaps looking after the axial scx10 because i red so many good thinks about that car;it should be very good.

but which scx10 did you had? the dingo, honcho? where did you buy it? local shop or online? what was the price?:good:

yea its 1/10 scale, i had the honcho as i brought it as a kit, the dingo is a little bit smaller in the lengh which means u can put landy shells on it, i brought mine from wheel spin models in cannock, think i payed